Introducing the Growing Kind rewards program! Be rewarded whilst you shop.
Spend $1 = 1 Kind Coin
- 100 Kind Coins = $5 credit
- 500 coins = $25 credit
- And so on…
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Create a store account to start earning kind coins
- Kind Coins will automatically be assigned for every purchase made – its that simple!
You will earn 1 kind coin for every $1 you spend, plus you can earn BONUS coins.
- 100 kind coins on your Birthday
- 10 kind coins for every product review you leave
HOW DO I APPLY MY COINS?
- Make sure you are signed into your account for each purchase.
- You will be asked if you would like to redeem your kind coins at the checkout on your order.
- Kind Coins can be redeemed at any value available. You don’t need to bank them up if you don’t want to.
Kind coins are redeemable for 18 months from date of earnings. You will be emailed 45 days before your kind coins expire to remind you to spend them.
HOW DO I CHECK MY COINS BALANCE?
First, log in to your account. Then click ‘My Account’ and head to the ‘Kind Coins’ section. Your Coin total will appear here. Coins will not appear until your order has been processed and shipped.
THE BORING STUFF YOU SHOULD ALWAYS READ
- Our Kind Coins are not available to be used by Wholesale, Child Care or Staff accounts.
- Growing Kind reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time and without cause or notice. Kind Coins are not redeemable for cash.
- Abuse of this program may lead to account suspension or cancelled orders.
- Please note that coins are not earned for shipping and taxes.
- Coins will be deducted from your account accordingly if orders are cancelled, products are returned or refunded.
- All coins are credited with a 18 month expiry date. Once coins expires, they cannot be retrieved.
- Coins are not transferable and cannot be merged between accounts.
- Coins cannot be applied to any order where you have not correctly signed into your account. The coins allocation and usage process is fully automated and our customer service team is unable to assist with applying credits after the checkout process has been completed.