Stacking Cups (Set Of 6) by Green Toys
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.
Stacking Cups are a must-have for any open play and sensory play collections. They are fun, useful and are perfect for the home, classroom, outdoors, or the tub.
Ways your child can play with stacking cups:
· To build. Turn them upside-down and stack them high; create a racetrack using them as mountains or obstacles to move around.
· To sort. Sort them by size, nesting them inside of each other. You can either let your baby find out how to stack or nest the cups or you can teach them how to do it. Either way helps your baby develop their problem-solving skills.
· To store things. Use them as containers to hold snacks or small things in (like moving and sorting felt balls, with or without Jumbo Tweezers).
· To scoop and transport. Use the cups to scoop and pour water for bath time fun; to scoop dried chickpeas, dried rice, or water beads during sensory play.
· To shape and make patterns. Use cups as moulds to make magic sand sandcastles.
Recommended age is 6 months +
Includes six graduated stacking cups. Each cup is numbered on the bottom from 1 to 6 and is volumetrically accurate.
No BPA, PVC, phthalates, or external coatings. Meets FDA food contact standards. Dishwasher safe too. Colour combinations may vary.
About Green Toys (the maker):
We make 100% recycled toys in the USA and are obsessed about quality and safety so you don’t have to. We build our toys with purpose and aim for our toys to inspire open play, imagination, creativity and encourage child development.
Our products demonstrate that recycling can result in something tangible and meaningful – old can become new. Our toys are living proof that milk jugs, just like the ones in your refrigerator and recycling bin, can ultimately end up back in your playroom. This helps close the loop for kids because they can see their own environmental efforts in action.