Giddy up! Let’s go!
Beautifully adorned with the colours of spring, this fairy pony could be yours today! Watch your child’s imagination take flight as they create games and play scenes with this intricately designed pony! This quality figurine makes the perfect play friend or alternatively can be used as a gorgeous decoration. The ideal gift for any occasion!
Fairies are guardians of the forest, yet they are tiny, no larger than the dragonflies for which they are often mistaken. Fairy ponies are larger, about the size of a chipmunk, and just as lively. Only a fairy may ride a fairy pony.
- Scientific Name: Equus ferus caballus
- Characteristics: Beautifully adorned with the colors of spring, a fairy pony often matches its moods to the seasons. This pony has a saddle prepared for its favorite rider, the flower fairy Bluebell.
- Size and Color: At 4 ½ inches long and 4 inches tall the Fairy Pony is just slightly smaller than the horses in our collection, yet the white pony with green and blue accents is sized perfectly for a fairy rider.
- Fairy Pony is part of the Fairy Fantasasies® collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
The forest floor abounds with life of all kinds. In older days, the fairies, dwarves, leprechauns, and their friends were often seen by humans, for there was no fear between them. However, as humans began to expand their cities and clear the forests, interactions with woodland folk ceased and sightings became rare. These days, many humans don’t even believe that fairies exist, yet they do, often beneath our very noses.
Bluebell laughed nervously. She’d ridden birds before, and an owl once, but never a fairy pony. What would it be like?
The pony stood nearby, flicking its tail and shaking its mane. She so loved the ribbons and flowers with which she’d been decorated, but to have a fairy ride upon her back? What would it be like?
Rose the fairy queen knew that both rider and pony would be nervous, yet spring was coming, and word must be sent to the water fairies and tree fairies. The gently falling snow made it impossible to fly, so a pony and rider would deliver the message. She’d chosen the bravest of the flower fairies, Bluebell, and the gentlest of the ponies for this special mission.
With a whinny and a final shake of her mane, the pony galloped away, Bluebell holding the reins. They would succeed, the fairy queen knew. They must.
- Recommended Age: 3
- Size in cm: 12.1 L x 3.6 W x 10.19 H
- Size in inches: 4.76 L x 1.42 W x 4.01 H